Peryourhealth is an online payment portal where you can pay your hospital bills in a very convenient way. If you’ve received a billing statement from the hospital, then you can easily pay your bill at peryourhealth online payment system. In today’s world, all of us are busy and waiting to pay bills in the long lines in the hospital is very boring. So, through the online portal of Peryourhealth, you can easily pay your hospital bills without wasting your valuable time.
At Per Your Health, the transaction can be carried out conveniently using either debit/credit card or online banking. The portal collects bills from users (patients) according to their billing summary and sends the payments to the respective hospital or health care services. We have provided complete information about PerYourHealth Online Payment Portal such as account registration, login, pay bills, download bill pay statement in this article.
- Visit the official website of PerYourHealth i.e. peryourhealth.com.
- First of all, make sure that your health care provider accepts PayYourHealth services.
- Enter the account number which you can easily get from your billing statement.
- Then, click ‘Continue’.
- Enter the required details such as your name, email address, phone number, etc.
- And then, click on the Register option to create your own account on PerYourHealth.
- Finally, you will receive the Registered User ID and Password.
Pay Medical Bills On Peryourhealth Using Mobile
The users can make bill payments online by visiting the website www.peryourhealth.com. But before you begin the bill payment process, make sure that you have the following documents or details available with you.
- A device connected to the active internet connection.
- Billing statement issued by the hospital or health care providers.
- A payment method through credit card or debit card of Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express or online banking or checking.
- A PDF reader or viewer installed on your device
- In the event that you would like to pay for your bill using a cell phone, then first confirm that the corporation will accept the charge of payment.
- call on 888-442-8447, it will be an official Feb your health support number for bill payment
- Convenient Payments: It is a convenient mode of medical bill payment as the bill can be paid using a computer or phone from the comfort of your home also.
- Easy Bill Statements: A member can check the present and previous bill statements effortlessly. One can download and take a printout of their bill payments any time easily.
- Time Saving & Paperless: It is time-saving and paperless as one avoids standing in the queue which saves your time. Per Your Health Portal is a cashless billing platform. So the family members of patients don’t have to carry cash. The paid bill will reach your email so that you don’t need to worry about keeping bill copies safe.
- Safe & Secure: PerYourHealth is safe and secure to use and is very user friendly. If there is any problem with your transaction, you can expect a refund from the company in no time. On the other hand, your payment details will not be saved at all.
- The convenience of Pay: Bills are paid using your bank’s debit/credit cards or through the online banking network.
- Location Friendly: The medical bill is paid from any place by logging into your registered health account on the homepage.
- 24/7 Service: The website www.peryourhealth.com is accessible throughout the day for the convenience of the members.